Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of use
by accessing and using wisecorp.co.uk the Wisecorp website and any linked domain names owned by Darren Wise | wisecorp (our sites) you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use (the "Terms") which together govern such access and use.
Please read the Terms carefully before you start to use our site. If you do not agree to the Terms, you must not use our site.
If you breach the Terms your right to access and use our site will cease immediately.
Information about us
• Wisecorp.co.uk is a site operated by Wisecorp Ltd ("wisecorp", "we", "us", or "our"). We are a private limited company, and have our registered office at 20 Countess Road, St James, Northampton, NN5 7DY.
Changes to these terms
• Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we have made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our site
• We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
• We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
• We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you, if for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
• You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
• You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of the Terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual property rights
• We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.
• You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
• You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
• Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
• You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
• The Wisecorp name is a UK registered trademark of Wisecorp. You may not make use of these trademarks without our prior written consent.
No reliance on information
• The content on our site is provided for general information only. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
• Nothing in the Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
• We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
• We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
• We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
• We cannot guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
• You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
• You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Linking to our site
• You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
• You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
• You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
• Our site must not be framed on any other site.
• We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Third party links and resources in our site
• Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
• The Terms will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and each party hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
• You can email us with any questions, queries or complaints at email@example.com